The Best COVID-19 Resources for Highly Sensitive People
How do I deal with this unprecedented uncertainty? I’m nervous about what this pandemic means for my career.
What can I do to avoid absorbing other people’s fear and the collective anxiety? I find myself exhausted by trying to process it all.
How do I set boundaries while working from home? My spouse and kids are expecting me to juggle everything and I’m struggling to say no.
These are just a few of the questions I’ve heard from coaching clients and members of my community, The Haven, over the past few days.
You asked, I listened.
As we all reckon with the reality of living with the Coronavirus outbreak until further notice, I thought it would be a good time to gather and pass along more resources to help you handle it all.
Here’s a round-up of resources from my blog with tons of actionable tips and strategies to help you through this tough time.
- The Sensitive Striver’s Guide to Dealing with Uncertain Times
- How To Navigate Secondhand Stress
- 6 Proven Strategies to Help You Blast Past Setbacks
- How To Up Your Tolerance for Ambiguity (And Future-Proof Your Career)
- Bringing Work Home? 5 Tips to Keep Work-Life Boundaries
- How to Tell Your Boss You Have Too Much Work
- The Definitive Guide to Setting (and Keeping) Boundaries at Work
- 5 Steps to Bouncing Back from a Crummy Day
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Career on Track During a Life Crisis
- 6 Tips For Great Sleep (No Matter How Stressed Out You Are)